Last week, my lovely friend Jessica picked me up and we drove to Erdogu die Friseure in Bad Nauheim, Germany. I was not sure what to expect, but Jessica said that this was her favorite salon. I always trust that my girlfriends have great taste, so I knew right away that this will be a wonderful trip, and it definitely was!
Upon our arrival, Filiz Erdogu, the salon owner greeted us with a warm smile and a friendly hug. I got a nice tour of the place and was shown where the magic happens. I was pleasantly surprised when a beautiful young lady brought us a healthy breakfast to jumpstart our day. There is nothing like starting a Friday with delicious food, a healthy drink and beautiful hair.
I met Filiz’s great team who was in charge, and the lovely Özlem Albayrak was my chosen colorist. This was her plan for my hair:
1. Classic Highlights
- With 3 different blond colors
- 3 various bleaching levels to achieve a shimmering shading effect
2. Cellphones Treatment
- Cellophanes protein treatment mixed in with Olaplex for amazing hair structure
- Cellophanes is an organic hair color from the USA.
- This closes the hair shaft and works as a long term treatment
- I got 2 different tones in my hair:
- Champagne Blonde: Brilliant, clear beige rose tone
- Vanilla Blonde: Adds a delicate beige depth to blonds and highlights.
- The team chose to style my hair straight.
- I usually like my Hollywood waves, but decided to go straight chic this time.
- I really don’t like cutting my hair, so it was left as it is
What impressed me a lot was Özlem’s love for perfection! She carefully colored each strand of my hair like it was a Mondrian painting – always staying inside the lines. I have never seen such careful attention to details. That really reminded me of myself, because I also have the perfection bone in my body. I admire and adore excellent and precise work.
After all of the Cellophanes were washed away and my hair was styled, I look at myself in the mirror and loved what I saw! The Erdogu die Friseure Team managed to get my hair in the lovely cold shade that I adore so much. I am not a big fan of very warm blonde, and it is always hard to get that perfect shade of “cool” – but this lovely team managed to do it perfectly. I will definitely be back for more.
As many of you have seen my posts on Instagram this month, I am trying out a new drink, which is the healthiest one I have tried in a while.
It is the Pure Tea from the company Pfanner. I love carrying my own drinks around with me, so I took the fruit-flavored tea with me to the salon and let the ladies try it. They also loved it as much as I do. What I really like about this product is:
- There are 0 calories, 0 sugar inside and absolutely no sweeteners.
- I am currently going through a detox phase and avoiding all sugars, therefore this fits perfectly.
- Light and tasty. No sticky feeling.
- For me, this is the best alternative to water. I always drink water and finally needed a change.
- Great for yoga and sports because of the light taste, and it really quenches the thirst.
- Ergonomic bottle design – makes it easy to carry on the go.
- It tastes the best served ice cold on a hot summer day like this week.
My conclusion is that beauty and health go hand-in-hand. I guess you really cannot have one without the other. I ended my week with a glamorous new hair makeover and an amazing new drink discovery that will be my companion for a long time to come.
My dear readers, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will answer all questions personally.
Have a happy, healthy and fun weekend,